Navigating the site
This website was designed and developed specifically to house the material gathered in the Institute on Statelessness and Inclusion’s “World’s Stateless” report. From the landing page, www.worldsstateless.org, visitors can explore information about the state of statelessness around the world. A stock-taking and analysis of developments since 2014, compiled by the Institute in consultation with civil society partners around the world, is offered, with material grouped by region (Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific, Europe and the Middle East and North Africa).
Visitors to the site can also click through to the section specifically dedicated to the issue of childhood statelessness, http://children.worldsstateless.org/. Alongside an introduction to this topic, this section of the site houses six thematic collections of essays and other materials, covering:
- - The right of every child to a nationality
- - Migration, displacement and childhood statelessness
- - Childhood statelessness and the Sustainable Development Agenda
- - Safeguarding against childhood statelessness
- - Litigating against childhood statelessness
- - Mobilising against childhood statelessness
It is also possible to download the 2017 edition of The World’s Stateless report in full, with all of the above components, as a PDF.